Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to pause and take a moment to wish my readers a Very Merry Christmas and a spectacular New Year! Thank you for sharing your time with me @ A Handful of Everything! 

When I started this blog I had no idea it would become such a wonderful part of my life.  This has given me a way to do more of what I love and to share it with others! Which to me is the most fun part.  If I make things for myself it's ok, but it is much more fun knowing that other's enjoy what I make and can make a difference for them.  Thank you so much for your amazing comments! I look forward to them.  And thank you for sharing your talents with me every week at my Great Idea Thursday's Link party! I am so blessed with such amazing followers and Bloggy Friends, You are the best :)  


From my Family to yours, Happy Holidays.

Love,
 Krista

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...