Friday, October 25, 2013

A Handful of Everything Blogiversary!

Today is a special day! A Handful of Everything is turning 1!!! Can you believe it? It is almost surreal to me.

One year ago today I hit the publish button for the first time with my post Cake Decorating.


Thank you for coming on this journey with me.  It has been so wonderful! I had no idea what would happen when I started publishing things on my blog.  And for awhile not much did.  But thanks to a fabulous Blogging Community and the best readers ever, I am thrilled to call myself a Blogger!  I still have a lot to learn and I know there are several things I can do better but I am happy to be on this fabulous ride with ya'll!

I wanted to do something special to celebrate this milestone, and I enlisted the help of some wonderful bloggers to help me do just that.  Since Christmas time one of my all time favorite holiday's we have put together an amazing event to share with you! Please come celebrate A Handful of Everything's Blogiversary with me this December with the 12 Days of Bloggy Christmas, and A Handful of Everything's Baker's Dozen Christmas Cookie Exchange!


I love sweets. A dozen is good but a Baker's Dozen is even better!  So, starting on December 1st every day through December 13th, here and on the 13 participating blogs each day will feature a Guest post of each Blogger's Christmas Goodies!  On the 13th please join us for our Christmas Cookie Exchange Linky Party! Bring your favorite, a family tradition, or a new cookie that you want to bake for Christmas! We're going to spread the Holiday Cheer!


Give a shout out to all the amazing Blogger's who will be joining me!

Love Bakes Good Cakes Lady Behind the Curtain  Cooking for the 7 Dwarfs  Everyday Insanity  photo 125X125PartyHatButton_zpsf3d5c052.pngAnyonita Nibbles  Yesterfood Joybee, What's for Dinner? 

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...