Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fabulous Cookbook to Give Your Man!

August is the month of birthdays at my house.  My husband, my oldest son, my Father-in-Law, my Brother-in-Law, and my brother all have birthday's in August.  Sometimes it can be difficult to come up with things that are different from what I'm getting everyone else and something that will still be used and enjoyed.  This year for my husband I purchased the amazing new cookbook from Southern Living "All Fired Up" and it has quickly become a favorite at our house! If you haven't picked this one up I highly recommend you check it out!



There are a few gifts I've given my husband I would consider successful and this is definitely one of them.  This book is NOT a one hit wonder.  Of the recipes we have tried we would make all of them again! If you hubby likes to help in the kitchen this book is sure to please!

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...