Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beautiful Redemtion

Beautiful Redemption

Ok my fellow Twilight fans.  If you are looking for another good series to read check out the Beautiful Creatures books by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

My son gave me the 1st book Beautiful Creatures for my birthday and I had never heard of it before, but I flew through it in about 4 days.  I quickly went to the library and devoured the next 2 books and was so disappointed I had to wait for the 4th book to be released in October.  However it was really popular and I wasn't able to get my hands on it until January!  I should have just bought it... Anyway, it is a fun read filled with exciting characters and a quick paced story line.

A great line to live by: What is easy and what is right are never the same.

I'm so glad my son randomly happened to pick up that first book for me.


This love story takes place in a Southern small town.  Ethan meets the girls of his dreams, Lena, who unlocks a whole world that he could never imagined.  This is the fourth book in the series and the culmination of Ethan doing whatever it takes to preserve his love.  It is a wonderful, imaginative, and turbulent story that will suck you in as you read page after page to find what happens next.

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...